0-year-old’s there with their parents – anyone who stepped in was going to get a beating.” She added: “The McDonald’s employee was able to keep them away from the kids. “My heart was beating. Witnesses say the men entered the fast food chain looking for a fight (Image: Lncolnshirelive.co.uk/ WS) Read MoreRelated ArticlesDad-of-twos ears hacked off in vicious Reservoir Dogs-style attack in abandoned railway tunnel “There was just a feeling of shock, everyone was gobsmacked – it was not nice. “It was a heroic but horrible incident for the staff member.” After the employee successfully got the two men out of the restaurant, the eyewitness said they came back two more times to attack the staff member.
They are also said to have hit several windows. Footage of the shocking incident has been shared online, with people praising the professionalism of the staff member while pouring scorn on the actions of the men. Police are said to have arrived at the restaurant shortly after the incident. The men were allegedly wielding a metal pole outside the branch later in the evening (Image: Lncolnshirelive.co.uk/ WS) Read MoreRelated ArticlesMcDonalds customer trots up to drive-thru on horseback - but is stunned when staff refuse to serve her A spokesperson for the force said the incident involved four
people. They said: At 11.10pm on Tuesday, August 7, officers were called to reports of a fight between four men in McDonalds on Queen Street in Boston. On arrival officers found that one staff member had been involved and the other men had left the area, a search was carried out for them but they could not be traced. A number of enquires are ongoing and we would urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us by calling
101 and quoting incident number 556 of 07/08/2018. McDonalds confirmed they have been in touch with police (Image: Lncolnshirelive.co.uk/ WS) Read MoreRelated ArticlesWoman attack
ed by savage seagull trying to pinch her McDonalds hash brown A spokesperson for McDonalds tol
d Lincolnshire Live : The safety and security of our people and our customers is our absolute priority, and it is extremely disappointing and unacceptable to see one of our customers behaving in this way. We were aware of this incident and have already been in touch with the member of our team who was targeted to provide him with support and recognise his professionalism, and we have also been in touch with the police. We are currently reviewing security measures in the restaurant to ensure we are continuing to provide a safe working environment for our people.”